Friday 15 June 2012

Cheryl Cole about Harry !

 

This is the stuff of dreams.

Cheryl recently admitted that she’d seen One Direction’s Harry Styles in his boxer shorts.

Cheryl, who was a judge on The X Factor the year the boys came second, was recently asked by Sugarscape if she’d date 18-year-old Harry.

“Harry? I've seen Harry in his boxer shorts.”



Despite not sounding too keen on the idea of dating the curly-haired cutie herself, she said she could see why the girls love him.

“Harry's a little brother type, but I get it; the girls go crazy for him - and the women.”

The Call My Name singer likes to think she had something to do with 1D becoming a worldwide smash.

“I took credit for [One Direction] on Twitter - I twittered the boys, saying, ‘Remember who really mentored you when Simon [Cowell] wasn't around!’

“There was a couple of weekends where Simon was poorly and I had to mentor them, so I take full responsibility for all their success - and over the pond, I think it's all me.”


No comments: