Sunday, 14 July 2013

Update (14.07.13)

When I read on Twitter today that Cory Monteith died I saw a lot of tweets like 'what if it was my idol' and I straight away thought about the boys. I don't know what I would do if that happened to them. They are literally my everything and I would probably get really depressed if that happened to them. Cory's death also made me realize that we should appreciate the boys and try and stop the fighting in the fandom because in my opinion being in a fandom is a fun thing to do and I spend most of my time on One Direction right now and I wouldn't like to have bad memories of it when I'm older. 



1.First I'm going to start with the Instagram pictures. The first one is from Cal's Instagram. The second photo is from Niall's account and the third is from Jon's Instagram.




2.This picture is from the trainer's Twitter account.


3.Zerrie's dog , Hatchi, recently.


4.Harry with a fan.

Embedded image permalink

5.Harry's new autograph.

Embedded image permalink

6.Haz recently.

Embedded image permalink

7.Josh today.

Embedded image permalink


8.The Sun about Harry even though Harry confirmed it was from food.

Embedded image permalink


9.One Direction got extra security which I think was caused by mobbing.

No comments: